Making Sense of Your or Your Loved One’s Bond
Finding Winston-Salem bail bonds doesn’t have to be such a chore! You and/or your loved one has been arrested, and everyone has a lot of questions. Our bond agents are here to help you and your loved ones get through this trying time with understanding that can only come from a company like ours. Our main objective is to get the defendant in question out of jail on bail in a streamlined manner to avoid any further complications.
If you or someone you know has been arrested in Forsyth County, it will benefit you to contact Around the Clock Bail Bonds in Winston-Salem, NC. Our local agents are familiar with the local incarceration process and can help get you through this trying time with dignity and ease.
Frequently Asked Questions – Winston-Salem Bail Bonds
At Around the Clock Bail Bonds, we take pride in our work, ensuring customer satisfaction in the Winston-Salem area. But this doesn’t happen overnight. Our agents have trained for years, learning the subtle nuances of the Forsyth judicial system’s inner-workings, which allows us to answer these common questions about bail bonds.
- What is bail? Bail is a monetary amount set by the court in exchange for which a prisoner can be released from jail until the trial date. The more serious the offense, the higher the bail will be. No bail will be set for a murder charge.
- How do I get a person released when bail has been set? There are four answers to this question. The first of which is to hire a bondsman. If not, you can also: post cash for the full amount of the bond, post collateral, such as real property with the court, or rely on the judge to allow the defendant to leave on his own recognizance.
- How much do bonds cost? A bail bondsman will post a bond for the amount of bail and charge the defendant or co-signer between 10% and 15% of the total. The bail bonds company is taking the responsibility of ensuring that the defendant will appear on the assigned court date.
- Who is responsible for payment of the full bail amount? The defendant places collateral, cash or real property, with the bondsman as security to prove that the defendant will appear as scheduled. When the defendant appears at the court date, the collateral is returned to the defendant and the bond is terminated.
- What happens if the defendant does not appear as scheduled for the court date? The bail bonds company has taken on the responsibility for ensuring the appearance of the defendant. They will seek and bring back the fugitive and may keep the collateral, since the defendant has not complied with the terms of the bail bonds Winston-Salem, NC.
Why Choose Around the Clock Bail Bonds Winston-Salem, NC?
Not only is our staff trained to handle any and all bail bond situations in Winston-Salem, but they care. When it comes to you and your loved ones, know that they are in good hands when they entrust Around the Clock Bail Bonds.
If you or a loved one are in need of a bail bond in the Winston-Salem, NC area, contact us today at: 336-770-2403.